Right ... So you need both boot and wayland for a given device to be able
to use them?

Looking then at
https://download.tizen.org/snapshots/tizen/mobile/latest/images/arm-wayland/,
we have ...

    u-boot and kernel ONLY for RD-PQ and OdroidU3, but no userland.
    Userland ONLY for Note4 and TM1, but no u-boot and kernel

Meaning that nobody outside of Samsung can actually do anything still with
that profile?    Which was the case when Tizen 3.0 M1 Mobile profile was
announced at TDC.   Sigh ...

-->
http://www.engadget.com/2015/09/17/tdc2015-tizen-3-0-first-milestone-what-does-that-mean/

Or am I missing something?