On Fri, Mar 11, 2016 at 6:55 AM, PINTU KUMAR <pint...@samsung.com> wrote:

> Hi Philippe,
>
> I am still in progress.
>
> Now, I have to check the following:
>
> 1> Wi-Fi connectivity from command prompt

2> Bluetooth connectivity from command prompt

> 3> Camera capture using gstreamer & v4l2 commands.

I have put some hints at :
https://wiki.tizen.org/wiki/Raspberry_Pi#Build_using_GBS

And if you have more question I invite you to edit the page
this way the effort spent on helping you will be useful to all.

> Once, I finish all, I will update the documentation (may be after 2 weeks).

in 2 weeks the raspberry4 will be out ;)

Let me insist l I suggest that we can do this together in "real time" then
the effort will be shared,
if not we'll loose lot of energy by searching the same issues...

What is concerning me is how to upgrade mesa in tizen to support VC1 ?
Would a dedicated OBS project help ? like using devel common ?

Same question applies to yocto, but let's keep this thread about gbs/obs as
you initiated it.

See you on wiki