From: 이상진 [mailto:lsj...@samsung.com]
Sent: Thursday, September 22, 2016 4:38 PM
To: 라빈드라; dev@lists.tizen.org; gene...@lists.tizen.org
Subject: RE: [Dev] [SDL2] making x11 available to app

Hi.

Tizen 3.0 supports only wayland.

--------- Original Message ---------

Sender : 라빈드라 <r.sa...@samsung.com> 책임/선행S/W Lab(VD)/삼성전자

Date : 2016-09-22 16:25 (GMT+9)

Title : [Dev] [SDL2] making x11 available to app

Hi,
I am trying to launch x11 app (based on SDL2) from command terminal on tizen
3.0.
However, I get the error :
     Could not initialize SDL(x11 not available).
It basically means that SDL2 was not able to detect  x11 on tizen.

What would be the way to resolve this error ?

Regards,
Ravindra Sande