--------- Original Message ---------
Sender : Philippe Coval <philippe.coval....@gmail.com>
Date   : 2016-09-23 00:31 (GMT+9)
Title  : Re: [Dev] gbs.conf file for tizen3.0 tv ?

On Thu, Sep 22, 2016 at 1:26 PM, Ravindra Sande <r.sa...@samsung.com> wrote:
Hi,
What should be the gbs.conf file to build package for tizen3.0 tv (armv7l) ?

Hi,

The one I use for tizen_tv_armv7 (using base repo)
seems to work on snapshots

https://wiki.tizen.org/wiki/User:Pcoval#GBS_Configuration

git clone review.tizen.org:/platform/upstream/SDL

gbs build -P profile.tizen_tv_armv7l --arch armv7l --include-all

On that topic, I noticed some repos are missing for latest common weekly repo,
I will have to sync "supported" repos to this file.

BTW, I am looking for reviewers/merge for some "open" patches :

https://review.tizen.org/gerrit/#/c/66856/
https://review.tizen.org/gerrit/#/c/28992/

Thanks

--
https://wiki.tizen.org/wiki/User:Pcoval

MyungJoo Ham (함명주), Ph.D.
Developer eXperience Lab, S/W Platform Team, Software R&D Center
Samsung Electronics
Cell: +82-10-6714-2858