Hi Renat,

I think it makes sense to upgrade to Python 3, and I will bump Livy to a new
major version (just to be clear for users).

I propose to bump to version 1.0.0-incubating-SNAPSHOT including:
- Python 3 update
- Spark 3 update
- other important updates (I already have some branches ready)

If no objection, I will create a 0.x branch with current 0.8.0-incubating to
just keep the current state.

Regards
JB