Just wondering, but are the files in that link our final naming? The fact
that the src and bin naming are inconsistent is a bit odd. Should we unify
them as "incubator-livy-[version]-[src/bin].zip" also would we rather use
tar instead of zip like Spark?

 Alex Bozarth

 Software Engineer

 Spark Technology Center