Looks like I wronged the releasing process, I should publish jars to
staging repo according with RC vote, and after vote passed click release to
publish jars. But what I currently do is to publish jars to staging repo
after vote passed. I'm really sorry about not familiar with the process. I
will write a doc as well as release script for the next release.

Sorry about it.

Best regards,
Jerry