So is the release ready to announce then? The apache bin/src download links
are live so all I need for the website update is an official release date,
would that be today or the day we announce to the user list? On a related
note, should we clean up our branches and tags on the git repo? It makes
sense to remove the rc tags, but should we also get rid of the extra
branches other than "branch-0.x"

 Alex Bozarth

 Software Engineer

 Spark Technology Center