If the ConfigurationSource API can be refactored a bit, I think that could
be an appropriate plugin type for loading, reloading, and potentially even
saving and modifying configs. Sort of a ReadableConfigurationSource and a
WritableConfigurationSource duo. I attempted to abstract the global system
properties/environment variables thing as a pluggable system as well, so
that could include information from more sources like Spring Cloud Config,
Eureka, Vault, etc. etc.

--
Matt Sicker <boa...@gmail.com>