Hi all

Since there was interest in intermittent status updates, here's a short one:
1. Packaged & released my build scripts as an npm module (zarro)
2. Consolidated the netstandard and main log4net projects and re-organised the
code locations to be more consistent with .net style: src folder contains the
solution and two subfolders for the project main and tests
3. Tests all pass, though I had to modify one around remoting slightly.
4. Current build targets: net20, net35, net40, net45, netstandard1.3,
netstandard2.0 (I saw requests for a netstandard2.0 target and it wasn't much
to add in, though I expect future enhancements which will only target
netstandard2.0+)

Next up:
- ensure ClientProfile builds happen
- use zarro to enable CLI build
- ensure .nupkg is built correctly
- investigate how to get this working without requiring a mission at the CI
server (ie, learn enough docker to be dangerous)
- raise a PR

-d