Hi all

I've been a bit busy with other stuff lately, but played a little catch-up
today:

- I have a _windows_ docker image (and batch file) which builds log4net fine
- I've sorted out AppVeyer -- builds happen fine there too. I get the nuget
package as a build artifact -- I'd guess that, at some point, this build
artifact has to be imported into Apache infra to be published -- I'm not sure
if figuring that out should happen as part of the PR, or after; I'm quite happy
to help with this, but will need some serious guidance (:

Last build is here:
https://ci.appveyor.com/project/fluffynuts/logging-log4net/builds/32615159 --
there's a .nupkg artifact included, if anyone wants to check it out.

I'd like to tidy up my commit history a little (there's a metric boatload of
experimental commits purely experimenting with external build systems), but I'm
about ready to PR, I think.

When there was mention of docker earlier, there wasn't mention of _host_
environment. Is docker available on windows, for windows containers? If not,
I'll cull that work from the PR (though I definitely have other uses for it),
assuming that AppVeyer is acceptable, as per prior communications.

Thanks
-d