The release notes are generated from the README.html file in the dist
area. I'm not sure where they're generated from, but some sort of
changelog file to go alongside the artifacts could be helpful here.
Otherwise, we'd typically only worry about the download links on the
logging.apache.org site.

As for nuget, I'm not sure about that.

--
Matt Sicker <boa...@gmail.com>