Hi Ralph

The missing tag is my fault -- I had a `rel/2.0.9` tag locally and obviously
forgot to push with tags ):

I've updated the source files for the site:
- removed the mirror references
- updated the links for 2.0.9
- updated the link to point to the html instead of the cgi

I've also updated the README in the project to take out the dormant status
commentary.

Please review & update the live site if you're happy.

Previously, as I understand it, the point of the SVN staging area was to
provide built artifacts for the website. Since that's not in play any more, I
was wondering how that's going to happen now? Someone will have to build before
pushing. If you'd like, I could add the target folder that is built into git so
that it's just a matter of copying files.

I've also added an npm script around building the site, which checks if you
have maven available & builds if possible -- perhaps this makes it easier for
the next new person (:

-d

On 2020/09/02 05:20:50, Ralph Goers <ralph.go...@dslextreme.com> wrote:
I also just noticed that the git repo has no tag to represent 2.0.9. Without a
tag essentially there is no release.

Ralph