Guten Tag Ralph Goers,
am Samstag, 19. September 2020 um 04:16 schrieben Sie:

> The main web site is built using JBake. Although it is Java based and still
> uses Maven the command to build the site is just mvn install (although it
> doesn’t actually do an install).  All the web pages are either Markdown or
> AsciiDoctor. I should also add that you don’t have to use Maven. You can
> always just run it from the command line although that requires installing
> JBake on your computer.

> The documentation for log4cxx is already maintained in its own repo. I moved
> it a couple of weeks ago. It is now at
> https://github.com/apache/logging-log4cxx-site
> <https://github.com/apache/logging-log4cxx-site>.[...]

How does that interact with the still available SVN-repo? Where does one need
to commit changes now to update "the site"? Which is "the site" anyway, that in
GIT or SVN cor ...?

https://svn.apache.org/repos/infra/websites/production/logging/content/log4cxx

My current setup still builds into the SVN-repo and that's where I committed
last changes.

Mit freundlichen Grüßen,

Thorsten Schöning

--