Can any of you recommend an idiots guide to setting up a log4j development
environment in IntelliJ? I have never used IntelliJ before. Eclipse won't
work with a maven project with multiple module-info.java files. There are
bugs into the maven-eclipse tools (m2e) for this.

I cannot see reverting to 1999 and using the command line debugger, so
IntelliJ seems like my best shot at getting a working development
environment. I just want autocomplete and the ability to connect a debugger
without too much hoop jumping.

Thanks,
Tim