These are great questions. I figure any PMC member should feel free to post
release related announcements there. For responding to users, I think we can
start with our own accounts and use the shared one for when the PMC wants to
make a shared statement (which can be agreed on through the private list or
similar).

For non-release type posts, I think it would make sense for lazy approval type
consensus or something along those lines. We could also take a look at what
other PMCs do with their social media accounts.

—
Matt Sicker