It is already slow enough...

I submitted a vulnerability which I think at least can be 7 points, to an
apache project (not this one) the day before yesterday.

And they have not finished the investigation yet...two days already...

And considering this is in vocation, it is normal to assume the actions
will be slower when it is in work-days.

I know nearly everybody here is a volunteer, myself also be.

I'm not complaining what, but I just wanna say, things in apache are
already slow, maybe too slow for solving some emergency vulnerability.

And now we would add another 72-hour voting procedure...

Xeno Amess <xenoam...@gmail.com> 于2022年1月3日周一 23:39写道: