Volkan, if you'd like to continue using git commit sigs, you should
also upload your public GPG key to your GitHub account so that it can
verify your commits, too. Otherwise, GitHub doesn't exactly import GPG
keys from the public web of trust; they only use GPG keys you specify
in your profile (whereas they do support X.509 keys when certified by
a public CA, but this feature seems a lot more recent than the GPG
support).