It is on GitHub (both in git and zip at the release), but having checked out
the svn repo at https://dist.apache.org/repos/dist/release/logging/ on this
machine, I don't see the 2.0.15 artifacts that I added the other day, and that
comes back to my question about them not showing up in the d/l locations :/
obviously, I'm doing Something Wrong.

I've re-committed from my linux machine - perhaps with better effect?
-d