I don’t see release notes or a download link at that site.  Personally, I think
the side nav link should be under a new “related projects” heading rather than
making it appear that it is a component of Log4j2 itself.

FWIW, I am leaving this under the vote thread since it sounds like you are
going to create another release candidate and start a new vote. (The subject in
the email really should reference the rc to avoid confusion on multiple votes
for the same release).

Ralph