Hi Christian,

On Fri, 13 Oct 2023 at 13:46, Christian Grobmeier <grobme...@apache.org> wrote:
> Why is content not causing this issue?
> For me both is possible, just trying to understand the best way.

>From what I understand, if a branch (in any repo) has a configuration:

staging:
  whoami: name_of_the_branch
  profile: <profile>
  subdir: <subdir>

INFRA copies the content of the branch into <subdir> of a directory
served by Apache HTTPD. Our current merged site should look like:

content/log4jphp/...Log4j PHP stuff...
output/...Jekyll stuff...

When this is done a script determines which folder is the document
root for the server. Since we have both `content` and `output` the
script probably fails (I don't see neither Log4PHP nor your Jekyll
stuff).

Piotr