Hi

On Mon, Oct 23, 2023, at 11:01, Volkan Yazıcı wrote:
> Staging website has been broken since October 10, that is, the last two
> weeks – please, correct me if I'm wrong. I support Christian's Jekyll
> migration and I know he is blocked by INFRA.

I have created the issue only 5 days ago, after Infra and I discussed a lot
about bug fixing some infra code.
It was a weekend between, so I think we should be a bit more patient

>    1. Do we have a deadline to consider alternative courses of action?

I have no deadline, I would like to make this happen

>    2. Can we implement your Jekyll goal in a way (e.g., build+publish via
>    CI) that we can roll back to the old working state yet make Jekyll work for
>    you?

The bug fix works and we have /content folder as it was before.
There is a mess up on the server to which we don't have access to. Even when we
rollback, there will not be a change, as we already have tzhe old setup