Ralph, could you elaborate on your response, please? AFAIK, Logstash and
Filebeat provide guaranteed delivery, if configured correctly. As a matter
of fact they have docs (here
<https://www.elastic.co/guide/en/logstash/current/persistent-queues.html>
and here
<https://www.elastic.co/guide/en/beats/filebeat/current/how-filebeat-works.html#at-least-once-delivery>)
explaining how to do it – actually, there are several ways on how to do it.
What makes you think they don't provide guaranteed delivery?

I have implemented two different types of logging pipelines with guaranteed
delivery:

   1. Using a Google Cloud BigQuery appender
   2. Using a Redis appender (Redis queue is ingested to Elasticsearch
   through Logstash)

I want to learn where I can potentially violate the delivery guarantee.