The APIs did not change but the clustered points directory changed from "points" to "clusteredPoints" and the various clusters directories changed from (e.g. canopies, clusters, clusters-n, canopies-n, state-n) to just clusters-n, where clusters-0 is used for the initial clusters needed for kmeans and is produced by canopy output by default.