If you are making more changes do that, you are more than welcome to. Just
fix a convention. For example, in the clustering algorithms chapter, it was
points and clusters-[0-n] like you said. and in dirichlet it was state-n. So
it will be better if we stick to a single convention and the book will
follow(shouldn't be the other way around)

Robin