Anyone have opinions on dealing with "combined issues" in JIRA.  By this, I
mean, issues that involve both changes to Lucene and Solr.  For instance, I'm
doing some work on the spell checker right now, which I am then immediately
implementing in the SpellCheckComponent.  It seems silly to first open a Lucene
issue in JIRA and then also open a Solr issue and link it back to the Lucene
issue, especially when it is a smaller fix.

I think I would prefer to just be able to refer to Lucene issues from time to
time in Solr's CHANGES.txt file and obviously, the patch would contain the fix
across the source.  Thoughts?

-Grant