Hello all,

I am using Solr 1.4.1 and a custom filter that worked with a previous version
of Solr that used Lucene 2.9.  When I try to use the analysis console I get
this error message:

  java.lang.IllegalArgumentException: This AttributeSource contains
AttributeImpl of type
org.apache.lucene.analysis.tokenattributes.CharTermAttributeImpl that is not in
the target
(See below for stack trace that shows this is an interaction of the custom
"punctuation filter" and the Analysis jsp)

I believe this has to do with this JIRA issue:

I looked at the most recent org.apache.lucene.analysis package document
http://svn.apache.org/viewvc/lucene/dev/branches/branch_3x/lucene/src/java/org/apache/lucene/analysis/package.html?view=co
  but didn't see a mention of CharTermAttributeImpl

Can someone point me to the documentation or example code that might explain
the issue?

Tom Burton-West
Stack trace excerpt:

Caused by: java.lang.IllegalArgumentException: This AttributeSource contains
AttributeImpl of type
org.apache.lucene.analysis.tokenattributes.CharTermAttributeImpl that is not in
the target
        at
org.apache.lucene.util.AttributeSource.copyTo(AttributeSource.java:493)
        at
org.apache.jsp.admin.analysis_jsp$1.incrementToken(org.apache.jsp.admin.analysis_jsp:102)
        at
org.apache.solr.analysis.PunctuationFilter.incrementToken(PunctuationFilter.java:40)
        at
org.apache.jsp.admin.analysis_jsp.getTokens(org.apache.jsp.admin.analysis_jsp:131)
        at
org.apache.jsp.admin.analysis_jsp.doAnalyzer(org.apache.jsp.admin.analysis_jsp:110)
        at
org.apache.jsp.admin.analysis_jsp._jspService(org.apache.jsp.admin.analysis_jsp:718)