Hi Greg,

This sounds overly complex to me.  Extending a RHB to aid you in monitoring
doesn't feel right.  Have you considered using monitoring tools that can
provide you with aggregated views and such?  Have a look at
http://sematext.com/spm , which can do that for you and much more without
you having to hack Solr.

Otis