That looks like a neat library but still has the same critical flaw I'm
trying to address: "You'll probably want to integrate this into your
application's lifecycle." Where's the best spot in solr's lifecycle to add
a bit of extra monitoring code that just needs to be initialized?

Thanks,
Greg

On Tue, Feb 4, 2014 at 9:07 AM, Otis Gospodnetic <otis.gospodne...@gmail.com