That sounds like a wonderful project, Alexandre — I’ve always wanted such a
capability!

I suggest approaching this very pragmatically based on minimizing the time
to get something useful, which means leveraging as much as is available
already — that means solr’s existing analysis UI screen.  I suggest
modifying the FieldAnalysisRequestHandler could take optional input of a
provided XML fieldType definition in the request instead of using the live
schema.  It would create a new temporary SolrSchema based on the provided
data, then re-use the rest of its field analyzing code based on that
schema.   Disclaimer: I have yet to look at FieldAnalysisRequestHandler.

~ David Smiley
Freelance Apache Lucene/Solr Search Consultant/Developer
http://www.linkedin.com/in/davidwsmiley