+1 to opening an issue, thanks for exploring this!  It's hairy :)

Your windows test failures complaining about FSTOrd50 missing is
curious ... I don't run Windows but maybe someone who does has an
idea?  That postings format comes from lucene/codecs which should be
on the class path during tests...

Mike McCandless

http://blog.mikemccandless.com