Hi,

I just noticed that there is - next to Adrien's hot sister from the changelog -
an unused "bin/" directory in the root folder that was accidentally committed
my Mark Miller. I deleted it now in SVN, but this should also not hold the
release. It is also only in Solr's src.tgz file.

Uwe

-----
Uwe Schindler
H.-H.-Meier-Allee 63, D-28213 Bremen