Thanks for your support, but I don't think setInfoStream makes any
sense either : )

Do we /change/ infoStreams for IW @runtime? Why can't we pass it as
constructor argument/IWC field?
Ok, just maybe, I can imagine a case, where a certain app runs
happily, then misbehaves, and then you, with some clever trickery
supply it a fresh infoStream, to capture the problem live, without
restarting.
So, just maybe, we should leave setInfoStream asis.