I'm not confident it won't work. I'm confident that it's not tested and any
dev in any change someone is not paying attention to can make it not work.
So to say it will work or to even count on it working is silly. The are
tons of behavior changes beyond what's in ZK that could mess with rolling
upgrades. We find issues doing non rolling upgrades on *point* releases in
my experience.

The only way you will ever know is to test it out when the release happens,
and even then, not every issue is easily caught by a simple test. Commands
can come in during the rolling upgrade, certain features can be broken,
etc, etc.

I would like to support rolling updates on point releases, that's def a
goal, even that is still a bit of prayer as it's not properly tested and it
can depend on what version you coming from and going to.

- Mark

- Mark
about.me/markrmiller