I've recently had a patch merged into Pysolr that adds ZK awareness
(compatible with custerstate.json). Now I need to update it to be
compatible with the newer state.json, and I just wanted to confirm my
understanding....

If we create a Python 'client' that is tied to a specific collection,
then all I need to do is set up a watch on
/collections/${collection}/state.json, and update the list of nodes
accordingly (as I would have on a watch on clusterstate.json) when
state.json changes.

There's a lot more that *could* be done, but for the basics, it seems
that's enough.

Is it really this simple?

Upayavira