Hi,

could we just drop and re-create the branch? The Jenkins builds are not yet
stable, so I am not happy to branch 6.0 NOW. See also Robert's mail.
First we should fix the Solr test failures! We have almost NO run on Jenkins
that succeeds for 6.x (or master)! We cannot release that!!!

Uwe

-----
Uwe Schindler
H.-H.-Meier-Allee 63, D-28213 Bremen