+1
SUCCESS! [1:00:26.085469]

On Wednesday, May 25, 2016 11:27 AM, Tommaso Teofili
<tommaso.teof...@gmail.com> wrote:

got the same warning on the GPG key signature but could not reproduce David's
issue, not sure what it could be though. I'd say if no one else can reproduce
it let's go ahead with the release.

+1 on my side.

SUCCESS! [1:19:14.997834]
Regards,
Tommaso

Il giorno mer 25 mag 2016 alle ore 06:48 David Smiley
<david.w.smi...@gmail.com> ha scritto:

I tried to run the smoke tester directly on my machine and it failed right
after unpacking.  Given other's success, it must be user error.  What might the
problem be?