[
https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/SOLR-7739?page=com.atlassian.jira.plugin.system.issuetabpanels:comment-tabpanel&focusedCommentId=15307712#comment-15307712
]
Tomas Ramanauskas commented on SOLR-7739:
-----------------------------------------
Hello, I tried this feature few days ago, but I couldn't get it to work. I left
couple of comments on this Blog site with my examples:
https://alexbenedetti.blogspot.co.uk/2015/07/solr-document-classification-part-1.html
May someone who was able to get this feature to work, share some query
examples?
> Lucene Classification Integration - UpdateRequestProcessor
> ----------------------------------------------------------
>
> Key: SOLR-7739
> URL: https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/SOLR-7739
> Project: Solr
> Issue Type: New Feature
> Components: update
> Reporter: Alessandro Benedetti
> Assignee: Tommaso Teofili
> Priority: Minor
> Labels: classification, index-time, update.chain,
> updateProperties
> Fix For: 6.1, master (7.0)
>
> Attachments: SOLR-7739.1.patch, SOLR-7739.patch, SOLR-7739.patch,
> SOLR-7739.patch
>
>
> It would be nice to have an UpdateRequestProcessor to interact with the
> Lucene Classification Module and provide an easy way of auto classifying Solr
> Documents on indexing.
> Documentation will be provided with the patch
> A first design will be provided soon.
--
This message was sent by Atlassian JIRA
(v6.3.4#6332)
---------------------------------------------------------------------
To unsubscribe, e-mail: [email protected]
For additional commands, e-mail: [email protected]