For my Solr's work, I think it is safe to summarize them as "A
(large?) number of regressions were fixed in the new Admin UI".

For Lucene's "QueryParser can now be told to not pre-split on
whitespace" - it would be good to highlight it somewhere very clearly
on the Solr side. Not sure what the usual options are for that.

Regards,
   Alex.
----
http://www.solr-start.com/