Hi Alex,

The usual thing for committers who have input on release notes is to directly
edit the wiki pages themselves.

Solr has its own clone of Lucene’s query parser (with some syntax additions),
and I haven’t finished making the whitespace changes for it yet (SOLR-9185), so
Solr won’t be impacted by this Lucene classic queryparser change.

--
Steve
www.lucidworks.com