I wonder how Mike McCandless extracts the information for
http://jirasearch.mikemccandless.com/search.py?index=jira

Because some of the reports discussed seem like they would be very
easy against what he built.

Or even if that extracted and transformed information could be
available as a bulk download to play with instead of trying to wrestle
JIRA REST API.

Regards,
   Alex.
----