+1 for pushing 3.2!!

There have been discussions about porting DWPT to 3.x but I think its
a little premature now and I am still not sure if we should do it at
all. The refactoring is pretty intense throughout all IndexWriter and
it integrates with Flex / Codecs. I am not saying its impossible,
certainly doable but I am not sure if its worth the hassle, lets
rather concentrate on 4.0.

the question is if we should backport stuff like LUCENE-2881 to 3.2 or
if we should hold off until 3.3, should we do it at all?

simon