You aren't likely to encounter strings like "abc company inc" in
Lucene index, as it will be tokenized into three tokens "abc",
"company", "inc" under most Analyzers.
So, for this exact example you don't even need fuzzy matching.

Also, maybe you should try 'user' mailing list for questions regarding
the use of Lucene.

--
Kirill Zakharenko/Кирилл Захаренко
E-Mail/Jabber: ear...@gmail.com