Well, it was about the implementation of a algorithm that was purposed by a
user and was implemented in another way. And this, and not the user mailing
list was recommended by this developer to ask this question.

So, not entirely my fault. But I apologize for the inconvenience.

I just want to clarify that searching for the tokens separably is not what I
want since those words can exist but not all in the same doc. I want to
compare the whole phrase. For that to work I not using any Analyzer.

As I said, I've got it working, but I don't know how to use the right
algorithm for the job.

I'm going to redirect my question to the other mailing list.

Thanks anyway.