From: Karl Wright [mailto:daddy...@gmail.com]
Sent: Friday, March 2, 2018 2:51 PM
To: Lucene/Solr dev <dev@lucene.apache.org>
Cc: Ignacio Vera <iv...@apache.org>
Subject: Re: ivy-versions broken in e3032dd3fcc

ant precommit is usually broken on windows whenever I try to run it, usually
because of some failure checking Solr doc sources.

I raised this issue a few months back and it got fixed briefly but only very
briefly.  ant precommit is essentially not an option for Windows developers at
this time.

Karl

On Fri, Mar 2, 2018 at 5:47 AM, Ignacio Vera Sequeiros <iv...@eso.org