Well, I know some people don't update docs with their code changes for
whatever their reasons are, so I just wanted to remind folks that for 7.2
the Ref Guide was released at the same time, and I intend this one to be
too. Not sure if the goal of merging these release processes was widely
understood yet, so didn't want to assume and catch people unaware.