It's not clear whether you are only asking for a backport or also for a respin.
I'm reluctant to respin: we built the first release candidate more than 3 week ago now and have had to postpone it since then because of late bugs. This is asking too much to the release manager in my opinion. I am +1 to backport this change so that it makes it to 8.0.1, or 8.0 if we decide to respin for another bug, but I think it's time to raise the bar in terms of what bugs should be considered blockers for 8.0. On Thu, Mar 7, 2019 at 7:51 PM Noble Paul <[email protected]> wrote: > > I would like to backport SOLR-13285 > > On Fri, Mar 8, 2019 at 3:53 AM jim ferenczi <[email protected]> wrote: > > > > Please vote for release candidate 3 for Lucene/Solr 8.0.0 > > > > The artifacts can be downloaded from > > https://dist.apache.org/repos/dist/dev/lucene/lucene-solr-8.0.0-RC3-reva9d80bf18af04850ea21dcf88a40367559fb246e > > You can run the smoke tester directly with this command: > > python3 -u dev-tools/scripts/smokeTestRelease.py > > https://dist.apache.org/repos/dist/dev/lucene/lucene-solr-8.0.0-RC3-reva9d80bf18af04850ea21dcf88a40367559fb246e > > > > Here’s my +1 > > SUCCESS! [1:14:08.843490] > > > > -- > ----------------------------------------------------- > Noble Paul > > --------------------------------------------------------------------- > To unsubscribe, e-mail: [email protected] > For additional commands, e-mail: [email protected] > -- Adrien --------------------------------------------------------------------- To unsubscribe, e-mail: [email protected] For additional commands, e-mail: [email protected]
