I agree. Although I also understand the concern of trying to merge the
changes while we're in the transition period... it'd be hell. I'd say
move as much stuff as possible with the current folder structure (and
ignore what cannot be ported easily) then switch as soon as possible
to gradle and hack the old cruft with a chainsaw...

D.