Anshum et. al. :

It’s been a busy day, never got back to it. I’ll try to push my changes, mostly
updating the dependencies tonight.

It’s not ready to merge into master yet, there’s this problem:

ant -Dtestcase=TestKoreanTokenizer test

fails with:

java.lang.RuntimeException: Cannot find userdict.txt in test classpath!

userdict.txt gets copied when I test on the trunk branch to (at least I think
this is the corresponding one):

./lucene/build/analysis/nori/classes/test/org/apache/lucene/analysis/ko/userdict.txt

So my presumption is that the ant build takes care of this and somehow the
classpath is set to include it.

This is on a clean checkout of the current gradle_8 branch, _without_ trying to
do anything with Gradle.

I’m thrashing by trying to both update the dependencies and fix this problem at
once, so I’ll concentrate on the dependencies tonight an (hopefully) get that
pushed.

If you have time and energy to tackle the TestKoreanTokenizer bit, that’d be
great. Otherwise I may get back to it Friday or this weekend.

Thanks!
Erick