Hi community, what do you think a small effort to standardize on leading
with the word "Test" or trailing with the word "Test" in the repo. Most
projects do one or the other and it has an impact on developer
productivity. I'll explain my use case:

I'm working on a class and I want to modify the test to evaluate my
changes. If the class is named in a standard way, I can find it easily. If
it is not, it's fine. There are typically two options. I consider it
distracting and sloppy. Distraction is expensive for developers. I have
some more important efforts that I'm working on, but if the community
agrees on this one, I can open a ticket and submit a PR. Let me know what
you think.

Hoping to make the project more developer friendly.

--
Marcus Eagan